Thursday, August 27, 2009

Camping & Fishing what could be better!?!
Well our last camping trip of the summer was a success. Good friends good fishing & good times. The kids had lots of fun fishing & even more fun playing in the stream that we camped by. Hayden was very proud of the fish he caught & surprisingly not afraid to touch it.
Unlike his little brother who only wanted to talk about how he caught the biggest fish & couldn't wait to eat it, he did not want to hold it though. Even Madee got in on the fish action, she didn't get to ride on the boat but sitting on it with daddy was just as good. She LOVED camping the dirt the water the dirt the dogs the dirt the food, did I mention the DIRT? I'm still scrubbing her down, she loves it outside & anything that has to do with Daddy. Then there's this... well I think it speaks for itself!




Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures! What in the world are they sliding down? I'm glad to see you are blogging again. It's a great way to see the kids when I can't see the kids......did that make any sense or not really? Love MOM (MaryLee)

    ReplyDelete