Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Fun!

EVERYTHING'S BETTER WITH A LITTLE MUD!!!
OK here I go again, I'm not doing so bad its only been a few weeks. I figure I'll be doing good if I update once a month. Well as you can see we went to the lake with some friends & had lots of fun. Madee loved the red dirt & ate a lot of it.


Ashton wanted to ride the tube but only if the boat was not moving. He did like riding on the boat but that's as far as he would go.
Hayden on the other hand loved the tube!I think if his little arms could take it he would have rode it all day. Aaron & I also rode the tube (I know I was shocked myself) but nobody needs to see pictures of that! I also rode the knee board (again big shock) I'm getting adventurous in my old age I guess.
We have one more outing planned before school starts. We are going camping with some friends, lets just hope this camping trip is better than the last. (We're still paying for that one!)
I'm sure by September I will have the pictures posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment